Marketing Services for therapists, massage/body workers, alternative/holistic health practitioners, chiropractors, acupuncturists, hypnotherapists and more.
It’s our mission to help health and wellness professionals develop private practices that sustain them, allow them to pursue the work they love, and to bring healing and joy to the planet – one client at a time.
Whether you’re starting a new practice, want to attract more clients in your existing practice, want to work smarter instead of harder, or just want the relief that comes with a steady stream of new referrals, we offer a variety of services to help.
Our free resources include:
- Articles on marketing, business, the law of attraction and more
- General business tips and a place to ask your questions and get advice
- Places to list your practice on the web
- Lists of classes you can take from other providers
- Lists of business and marketing sites and blogs on the web
- Business and marketing book recommendations
- E-newsletter with priority announcements of new classes and services as well as articles to keep you feeling supported and motivated
Our affordable classes teach you ways to connect with clients by:
- Having a well-written, well-designed website
- Optimising your website for search engines like Google
- Using low-cost advertising like Google’s AdWords
- Giving presentations/talks with confidence
- Writing and publishing your work in magazines, books or on the web
We develop new courses regularly. We also plan to have classes available online or on video soon, so that you can learn in the comfort of your office or home – anywhere in the world!
We also offer affordable coaching/consulting services.
We know what it’s like to run a business as a sole proprietor. You need encouragement, ideas, and support when you take risks. You need a kind and non-shaming shoulder when you make mistakes or when things just go wrong. We offer a place where you can hold yourself accountable – but always respecting YOUR process and YOUR pace.
Unlike most coaching services, we don’t oblige you to purchase a package of sessions. We believe that you know best when you need help, so no long-term commitments are required. And, we bill in 15-minute increments – so you only pay for the time you use.
We wish you great success and happiness!
Your Therapy-Marketing Team